Sunday, December 18, 2011

Recipe Roundup~3 Cheese Breakfast Bake

For our family, the holiday season is one that is full of get-togethers and travel. With all of the attention on the holiday meals (which tend to be dinners), I like to have a good breakfast/brunch recipe on hand for overnight guests. It would also be great to prep ahead of time and take along for overnight stays away from home. What a better way to say thanks to your hostess than to take the guesswork out of breakfast the next morning!

I wanted to share my most favorite and most popular breakfast dish...
The 3 Cheese Breakfast Bake.

Below are 4x6 printable recipe cards for you.
Both recipes are the same, I just wanted to include a less colorful version for those "ink-conscience" readers out there :-) 


Please feel free to click on the images for printable versions.


Here is a photo of the finished product...isn't the prettiest thing in the world, but it ranks up there with the tastiest!
I like to prep this the night before and let it chill in the refrigerator over night. It also makes mornings less hectic when I have a house full.

I don't have a linky tool ready for this, but would love to know if you have any favorite recipes. If so, leave them in the comments to share with Blogland!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha Think? I'd love to know...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-21720588-4