Saturday, December 3, 2011

On the third day of Christmas...

Come on, sign along...

On the third day of Christmas, The Farrier's Daughter gave to me..

25% Off
(White Mum Cowgirl Canteen™)
This offer is good only on today's featured flask.
Offer begins at 12:00am December 2nd and ends at 12am December 3rd.

Purchases can be made in the Shop  
Use the discount code SALEDAY3 at checkout to redeem.

Not sure this one is just right for that special lady (or yourself)?
Check back daily, as there are 9 more days of deals!

I snapped some Christmas photos of our house that I am looking forward to sharing!
Unfortunately, I can't do it today...our charity, Toadally Tutus, has it's second Tutu Making clinic today! So I'm off to surround myself with lots of adorable little girls, giggles, and miles of tulle! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha Think? I'd love to know...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-21720588-4