Wednesday, December 7, 2011

On the Seventh Day of Christmas...

On the seventh day of Christmas, The Farrier's Daughter gave to me...

 25% Off
(Mustard & Aqua Cowgirl Canteen™)
This offer is good only on today's featured flask.
Offer begins at 12:00am December 7th and ends at 12am December 8th.
Purchases can be made in the Shop
Use the discount code SALEDAY7 at checkout to redeem.
Not sure this one is just right for that special lady (or yourself)?
Check back daily, as there are 5 more days of deals!

Today I'm linkin up with Lindsey over at The Pleated Poppy for What I Wore Wednesday!


 Tuesday was spent dropping Raegen off at school, and then shopping with Reese.
Dress: Macy's (wish this picture showed the detail and all of the wonderful ruffles-love them)
Black tank under dress: TJ Maxx
Black leggings: TJ Maxx (Yes, I'm a Maxanista)
Boots: Macy's (again, I wish the photo showed detail on the boots-they lace up the back, but only at the top, and they have buckles!)
Silver Heart Necklace: A gift for my Birthday

Ok, so I feel that this outfit needs a little explaining...
This was the Saturday of Toadally Tutu's second Tutu Making Clinic!
It was an amazing day, that deserves a post all to itself.

Top: Ross Dress for Less (added the Toadally Tutu logo)
Big Girl Tutu: Toadally Tutus
Tights: Ross Dress for Less
Leg Warmers: Payless Shoes
Silver High Heels: Nordstrom

2 comments:

  1. Cute tutu! Love the pink!
    http://shannonolson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh to bad we missed the clinic my older Girl's would love to learn how to make one.~Cheers Kim

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha Think? I'd love to know...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-21720588-4