Monday, December 5, 2011

On the Fifth Day of Christmas...

Wow!
This sale has forced me to blog every day, and I must admit, I love it!
 There have been busy days, and tired nights that I would typically let get in the way of posting, but this has held me accountable. It's great!

Before I get back to the sale though, I wanted share link. Today's Creative Blog has put together a Creative Holiday Gift Guide that features small, mommy owned businesses...

And get this...The Farrier's Daughter is on the list!
Yeehaw! Thanks Kim!
So head on over and check out all of the other amazing women and their creations.
Happy Shopping!

Ok, so where were we?
Oh yes, uh uhm...
On the fifth day of Christmas, The Farrier's Daughter gave to me...

25% Off
(Hippie Chick Cowgirl Canteen™)
This offer is good only on today's featured flask.
Offer begins at 12:00am December 5th and ends at 12am December 6th.
Purchases can be made in the Shop
Use the discount code SALEDAY5 at checkout to redeem.
Not sure this one is just right for that special lady (or yourself)?
Check back daily, as there are 7 more days of deals!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha Think? I'd love to know...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-21720588-4