Thursday, December 1, 2011

On the Second Day of Christmas...

On the second day of Christmas, The Farrier's Daughter gave to me...
25% Off
Chevron & Rosette Cowgirl Canteen™
(third one in from the left)

*This offer is good only on today's featured flask.
Offer begins at 12:00am December 2nd and ends at 12am December 3rd.

Purchases can be made in the Shop
Use the discount code SALEDAY2 at checkout to redeem.

Not sure this one is just right for that special lady (or yourself)?
Check back daily, as there are ten more days of deals!

While I sit here writing typing this tonight, I have the Country Music Christmas special on. I don't know what it is about Christmas music that I love so much, but I do. Maybe it is the memories that the songs bring back, or maybe it's that sense of warmth I get...
No, I'm not one of those wierdos that listen to Jingle Bells in July, I just look forward to this time of year...the cheer!

There are a few songs that stand out as favorites...
A Christmas Carol by Skip Ewing
Angels Among Us by Alabama (not sure this is actually a Christmas song, but for some reason they only play it at Christmas time.
Santa Baby by Marilyn Monroe

What abut you?
Got a fave?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha Think? I'd love to know...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-21720588-4