Friday, March 4, 2011

I was Featured on Today's Creative Blog!



One month ago I was a vendor at the spectacular Junk Salvation show in Hillsboro, Oregon.

Returning home from the event, I was exhausted. I hadn't slept much during the week leading up to the show and had come down with strep throat a couple of days prior! I came home and wanted to crawl into a hole.

No.....must.... keep.... moving!

I needed to get photos up and a decent post to share with my dedicated readers.

In a rush I left out a very important photo. You see, at the show I was lucky enough to meet Kim, of Todays Creative Blog! Yes, the Kim!

If you have never had the pleasure of meeting her, let me tell you that she is a hoot! A very kind, humorous woman, and humble to boot.


I didn't even know who she was until I noticed the press pass she was wearing and inquired. At that point, I was star struck and forced her to pose for a picture with little old me. Being gracious, she accepted, posed, then commented on having her picture taken in yoga pants, no makeup and sneakers. Take a look at this photo...



If I looked this good in my workout attire, I would wear it daily!


Any who, Kim was sweet enough to feature me on her blog and I couldn't be more grateful!


Thank you Kim, and thanks to all of you who are visiting my blog for the first time.


Please feel free to comment, and/or join the Farrier's Friends.


I have turned over a new leaf, and intend on posting daily (or as close to it as possible). So check back, say hi, I love meeting new bloggers!


Best,


Lindsey

3 comments:

  1. Hey there! Found you via TCB, and wanted to say how adorable your blog is!!
    LOVE the post about the boots... :o) I'll be stickin' with ya!
    Keep you the good work, sweetie!!
    Have a great day...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting my blog the other day. I just became a follower of your blog! Congrats on being on TCB!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA! I just saw this! Love the post, you are so sweet. And I'm sure you look WAY cuter in your workout wear!
    We'll have to meet up sometime and go junking! I could learn a few tips from you.

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha Think? I'd love to know...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-21720588-4