Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Molly Mo's and The Petticoat Saloon

August 20th is just around the corner...have your saved the date?

Molly Mo's is a wonderful outdoor antique faire, and The Farrier's Daughter is so excited to be one of the many vendors.

Focusing on my Cowgirl Canteens, I have decided to go with a Petticoat Saloon theme for my display.

I'm seeing swinging doors, whiskey barrels, pistols, and wanted signs...


Only The Petticoat Saloon wont be your typical Old West Saloon, nope, we are going putting a cowGIRL twist on things!

Try imagining a marriage between the photo above and below.

Are you feelin' it?

3 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see what super clever and creative thing you come up with Lindsey!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am feelin' it. U R awesome, I can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see you there! I will be the one with the camera. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Whatcha Think? I'd love to know...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-21720588-4