Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The Curse of a Post & Junk Salvation

Why is it that every time I post something on my blog, things change and the post is all of the sudden irrelevant? It is, I believe, the curse of a post. What gets me is that I try my hardest not to post anything until I am certain about it...well, that said, this one is certain.


Saturday, February 5th, I will be joining a ton of talented vendors in Hillsboro for the Junk Salvation Vintage Flea Market. As a little thank you, please print the coupon below, and for being a friend of The Farrier's Daughter, you will receive $1 off admission. In fact, print one for your mom, sister, friend, cousin, daughter...print them for anyone who might want to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha Think? I'd love to know...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-21720588-4