Sunday, November 21, 2010

Holiday Shopping

Blackberry Junction is now over (more on that later), and I must suggest yet another not-to-miss shopping event. Sarah of RoostReimagined, has organized a wonderful show located in the heart of Salem at the Historic Mission Mill. Today is the last day, so head on over and shop 'til you drop!




Back to Blackberry Junction...


Someone told me something tonight as we all scurried to find our things, load them up and tie them down (couldn't have done this without the help of some friends and fellow vendors-Much love to you Sweet Country ), and I found it good enough advice to share.


As we tied down the last of my Beverly Hillbilly load, he said,

"Drive fast and don't look back!"


Now if that's not a piece of advice I don't know what is.

Luckily, I made it home with all intact and will be spending my day unloading treasures. As I do, I will be snapping pictures for some online selling. Check back for a link to the new shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatcha Think? I'd love to know...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
UA-21720588-4